Church History

Village Baptist Church began in 1887. The first Church was made of logs and was about eighteen by thirty-six feet. The seating was very crude and were made of split logs. Several denominations met in this building. It was also used as a school building for a brief period. VBC has served the Magnolia area over the past 130 years and through it's ministry there have been many professions of faith.